Early Career Research Webinar
PATROLS Early Career Researchers discuss their work in a collective webinar
The speakers from the PATROLS Early Career Research webinar series will meet together in a collective webinar dedicated to discussion with the attendees. Delegates will be able to ask their questions. Join this interactive webinar to learn more about PATROLS and the incredible work of the project Early Career Researchers.
In preparation, watch their individual webinars:
- 3D human airway epithelia with 1y macrophages: assessed for repeated effects to aerosolized DQ12, Barbara Drasler
- Engineering a dynamic model of the alveolar interface for the study of aerosol deposition, Roberta Nossa
- Impact of model complexity on ENM toxicity – an example for intestinal in vitro systems, Angela Kämpfer
- Role of microbiota in nanotoxicity, Bregje Brinkmann
- Developing an advanced in vitro alveolar human lung model, Kirsty Meldrum
- Advanced Engineered Nanomaterial (ENM) exposure regimes for more realistic dosing scenarios on 3D liver models in vitro, Samantha Llewellyn
- Localisation of nanoparticles in liver - in vivo and in vitro, Trine Berthing
Join us on 27 January 2021 at 13:00 CET. Register here.